for KDPC Software Update
- **IMPORTANT** Windows
must be running, but shut down any other currently open programs.
ESPECIALLY ensure that KDPC is NOT RUNNING, or else
the install will fail!
- Insert the KDPC INSTALL floppy disk into the floppy drive.
- Click the Windows START button, then click RUN.
- Type A:SETUP.EXE into the RUN box, then click
- The KDPC installer program now starts. Proceed with the KDPC software install,
following the on-screen instructions.
- This procedure will remove old KDPC software, install the latest update,
and place an icon on the Windows Desktop, from where the program may be started
by double-clicking on it.
- The program may also be started by clicking: START / PROGRAMS / KDPC
- The software may also be removed if required by clicking: START /
PROGRAMS / KDPC / Uninstall KDPC
- NOTE: This
software update will not affect any current settings or existing profiles.
<< Go Back